About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
- Trump’s campaign brings Eastern Europe’s political ‘tactics’ to the U.S. - The Washington Post washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-par… 2 days ago
- Ikigai en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikigai 5 days ago
- one person followed me and one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 5 days ago
- The Supreme Court Passes Up a Chance to Ban a Terrible Sentence - The New York Times takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/04/19/the… 1 week ago
- US Election 2016: Top UN official condemns Trump - BBC News bbc.com/news/election-… 1 week ago