About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
- Pearls mbfitzmahan.wordpress.com/2017/05/26/pea… via @mbfitzmahan 1 day ago
- Pearls mbfitzmahan.wordpress.com/2017/05/26/pea… https://t.co/g8y87W19a3 1 day ago
- In Memorium - Volodymyr Kovalchuk mbfitzmahan.wordpress.com/2017/05/24/in-… via @mbfitzmahan 2 days ago
- Still life - "still" theartjunket.wordpress.com/2017/05/24/sti… via @wordpressdotcom 2 days ago
- Volodymyr Kovalchuk was my guide and my inside man in the quest to learn more about the… mbfitzmahan.wordpress.com/2017/05/24/in-… https://t.co/Ek3pHJGxWA 3 days ago