About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
- PHOTOGRAPHERS OF EAST ASIA. mbfitzmahan.com https://t.co/3zjQPuNiBR 3 days ago
- Ukulele Blues. Fujifilm X-T1, 35mm f/1.4 https://t.co/slLSrrwmOQ 3 days ago
- My closet mbfitzmahan.wordpress.com/2017/06/30/my-… https://t.co/EWOhPRhymO 3 weeks ago
- The Artless Artist mbfitzmahan.wordpress.com/2017/06/07/the… https://t.co/UfOUOrMGxG 1 month ago
- Hidden Away for 28 Years, Tiananmen Protest Pictures See Light of Day - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/06/01/wor… 1 month ago