About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
- David Carr’s Last Word on Journalism, Aimed at Students, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2015/02/16/bus… 1 week ago
- Daniel Pearl Award for Charlie Hebdo laobserved.com/archive/2015/0… 1 month ago
- Charlie Hebdo’s New Issue Has Mohammed on Cover nyti.ms/1z11rSy 1 month ago
- 10 Reasons I Love Tokyo zite.to/1xDrOw4 1 month ago
- Mastering the art of incense takes longer than you think zite.to/1zWe3rK 2 months ago