About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
- Mount McKinley Will Again Be Called Denali, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2015/08/31/us/… 1 day ago
- 2 people followed me and one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 3 days ago
- Looking for my Shanghai father - BBC News bbc.com/news/magazine-… 1 week ago
- Donald Trump's Immigration Principles Would've Barred His Own Grandfather flip.it/AQgEf 1 week ago
- Why You Should Listen to What Japan's Emperor Says on August 15 thediplomat.com/2015/08/why-yo… 2 weeks ago