About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
- Pricing your art theartjunket.wordpress.com/2017/11/27/pri… via @wordpressdotcom 7 months ago
- RT @kyotojournal: Yahoo Co-Founder Gives $25 Million to San Francisco’s Asian Art Museum buff.ly/2fWS01F https://t.co/pojRpp2ZX4 9 months ago
- mailchi.mp/9a75a2841772/j… 9 months ago
- @evankleiman @nancyhachisu Congratulations on your new book! 9 months ago
- I entered the @GolfNow #DrivewithDJSweepstakes with Dustin Johnson. You can also enter here: golfnowdrivewithdustin.com 10 months ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I have finally made my first dish. It was not sweet and sour chicken but Peking chicken which turned out great ! I have received some positive feedback from my classmates which is nice. I will definitely soon get back to the kitchens and make something else !!
Wednesday, the 9th of February: Charles Wednesday, the 16th of February: Anna Wednesday, the 2nd of March: Ashwath Wednesday, the 9th of March: Stefan Wednesday, the 16th of March: Hannah Wednesday, the 23rd of March: Erik