How creative can you be? Are you doing the following:
- Do you see making mistakes as a learning opportunity?
- Are you allowing yourself to: look at unconventional ideas, and are you willing to tackle extremely challenging problems without obvious solutions, despite the high potential for failure.
- Are you passionate about this project? Are you motivated, even driven, to know about objects, events, and people. Do you attempt to learn about new, unknown, or unexplained phenomena.
- Are you enjoying this activity for its own sake and not because it leads to later goals (a grade ) . Does the “flow” of the experience often lead you to lose all sense of time.
- Are you working through the uncomfortable and unfamiliar? Are you able to create something amazing without direction or rules?