- Does time move in a straight line?
- Do events in history have a causal relationship?
- What caused the Qing Dynasty to be overthrown in 1911?
Presentation Date: 25 May 2011 (Wednesday)
- Review for the Final Exam
- Do independent research.
- Work collaboratively.
- Identify conflicting views on reasons for the collapse of the Qing Dynasty.
- Determine the reasons for the fall of the Qing Dynasty.
- Produce an imaginative and original 3 D model for teaching the reasons for the fall of the Qing Dynasty.