Ibrahim’s Final Assessment Video: “The Egyptian Revolution”
- What is a revolution?
- Are there common causes of revolutions?
- What happens just before the revolution?
- What is a “successful” revolution?
- Are there common problems following revolutions?
- 3 & 4 November 2011 (Thursday & Friday)
- Review for the Final Exam
- Do independent research on a revolution
- Identify causes and results of revolutions.
- Be able to compare the causes and results of revolutions.
- Produce an imaginative and original presentation teaching about your revolution and comparing and contrasting with other revolutions.