I have finally made my first dish. It was not sweet and sour chicken but Peking chicken which turned out great ! I have received some positive feedback from my classmates which is nice. I will definitely soon get back to the kitchens and make something else !!
About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
- Pricing your art theartjunket.wordpress.com/2017/11/27/pri… via @wordpressdotcom 7 months ago
- RT @kyotojournal: Yahoo Co-Founder Gives $25 Million to San Francisco’s Asian Art Museum buff.ly/2fWS01F https://t.co/pojRpp2ZX4 9 months ago
- mailchi.mp/9a75a2841772/j… 9 months ago
- @evankleiman @nancyhachisu Congratulations on your new book! 9 months ago
- I entered the @GolfNow #DrivewithDJSweepstakes with Dustin Johnson. You can also enter here: golfnowdrivewithdustin.com 10 months ago