About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
- Robert Frank’s Newsprint Retrospective Is True to the Photographer’s Revolutionary Spirit flip.it/s5BLq 6 hours ago
- one person followed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 1 day ago
- Latest on "The Art Junket". Series 2.2: BED wp.me/p5H6Pr-EW via @wordpressdotcom 2 days ago
- Ukraine teeters a few steps from chaos - BBC News bbc.com/news/world-eur… 2 days ago
- Myron Beldock, Civil Rights Lawyer Who Fought for Lost Causes, Dies at 86 - The New York Times nytimes.com/2016/02/02/nyr… 1 week ago