About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
- one person followed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 5 days ago
- Evangelicals should be deeply troubled by Donald Trump’s attempt to mainstream heresy - The Washington Post washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-f… 1 week ago
- one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 2 weeks ago
- Series 3:1 DISSONANCE theartjunket.wordpress.com/2016/12/15/ser… via @wordpressdotcom 1 month ago
- Bob Dylan writes speech for Nobel ceremony - BBC News bbc.com/news/entertain… 1 month ago