About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
- Obama Begins Historic Visit to Hiroshima - The New York Times nytimes.com/2016/05/28/wor… 2 days ago
- An Obituary Runs Seven Years After the Subject’s Death. What Happened? - The New York Times nytimes.com/2016/05/25/ins… 3 days ago
- one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 5 days ago
- The Volyn Studio – mbfitzmahan mbfitzmahan.wordpress.com/portfolio/the-… 1 week ago
- 2 people followed me and one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 1 week ago