About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
- 2 people unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 4 days ago
- In a Void Created by Religious Violence, Pope Francis Shares Prayers for Peace nytimes.com/2015/09/26/us/… 1 week ago
- 2 people followed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 2 weeks ago
- Stupid and horrible-Marco Rubio's Yom Kippur fundraiser held at Nazi memorabilia collector's mansion - SFGate sfgate.com/news/houston-t… 2 weeks ago
- Whatever Happened to German America?, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2015/09/23/opi… 2 weeks ago