About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
- BBC - Culture - Buena Vista Social Club: ‘The end of the old music’? bbc.com/culture/story/… 1 week ago
- Where is Putin? Russian leader’s absence sparks rumors. - The Washington Post washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldvie… 2 weeks ago
- Gender, education and work: The weaker sex | The Economist economist.com/news/internati… 2 weeks ago
- David Carr’s Last Word on Journalism, Aimed at Students, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2015/02/16/bus… 1 month ago
- Daniel Pearl Award for Charlie Hebdo laobserved.com/archive/2015/0… 2 months ago