About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
- Zen - The Soirée theartjunket.wordpress.com/2016/08/23/zen… via @wordpressdotcom 19 hours ago
- Secret Ledger in Ukraine Lists Cash for Donald Trump’s Campaign Chief flip.it/EHRmje 1 week ago
- Glenn Yarbrough, Folk Singer With the Limeliters, Dies at 86 - The New York Times nytimes.com/2016/08/13/art… 1 week ago
- one person followed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 2 weeks ago
- Trump’s Ambiguous Wink Wink to ‘Second Amendment People’ - The New York Times nytimes.com/2016/08/10/opi… 2 weeks ago