“Marxism-Leninism is an adaptation of Marxism developed by Vladimir Lenin, which led to the first successful communist revolution in Lenin’s Russia in November 1917. As such, it formed the ideological foundation for the world communist movement centering on the Soviet Union. In the twentieth century, all nations calling themselves communist and communist parties in other nations were founded on Marxist-Leninist principles. The core ideological features of Marxism-Leninism include the belief that a revolutionary proletarian class would not emerge automatically from capitalism. Instead, there was the need for a professional revolutionary vanguard party to lead the working class in the violent overthrow of capitalism, to be followed by a dictatorship of the proletariat as the first stage of moving toward communism.” (New World Encyclopedia, see link below)
About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
- RT @kyotojournal: Yahoo Co-Founder Gives $25 Million to San Francisco’s Asian Art Museum buff.ly/2fWS01F https://t.co/pojRpp2ZX4 1 month ago
- mailchi.mp/9a75a2841772/j… 1 month ago
- @evankleiman @nancyhachisu Congratulations on your new book! 1 month ago
- I entered the @GolfNow #DrivewithDJSweepstakes with Dustin Johnson. You can also enter here: golfnowdrivewithdustin.com 2 months ago
- Solar Eclipse 2017 mbfitzmahan.wordpress.com/2017/08/24/sol… https://t.co/0k4dzTANLU 2 months ago