“Marxism-Leninism is an adaptation of Marxism developed by Vladimir Lenin, which led to the first successful communist revolution in Lenin’s Russia in November 1917. As such, it formed the ideological foundation for the world communist movement centering on the Soviet Union. In the twentieth century, all nations calling themselves communist and communist parties in other nations were founded on Marxist-Leninist principles. The core ideological features of Marxism-Leninism include the belief that a revolutionary proletarian class would not emerge automatically from capitalism. Instead, there was the need for a professional revolutionary vanguard party to lead the working class in the violent overthrow of capitalism, to be followed by a dictatorship of the proletariat as the first stage of moving toward communism.” (New World Encyclopedia, see link below)
About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
- PHOTOGRAPHERS OF EAST ASIA. mbfitzmahan.com https://t.co/3zjQPuNiBR 4 weeks ago
- Ukulele Blues. Fujifilm X-T1, 35mm f/1.4 https://t.co/slLSrrwmOQ 4 weeks ago
- My closet mbfitzmahan.wordpress.com/2017/06/30/my-… https://t.co/EWOhPRhymO 1 month ago
- The Artless Artist mbfitzmahan.wordpress.com/2017/06/07/the… https://t.co/UfOUOrMGxG 2 months ago
- Hidden Away for 28 Years, Tiananmen Protest Pictures See Light of Day - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/06/01/wor… 2 months ago