About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
- The Man Who Saw America nyti.ms/1H2W6f2 3 hours ago
- Seattle on the Mediterranean nyti.ms/1CPZKoy 3 hours ago
- An Untimely Loss, a Timely Memorial flip.it/9EZvH 11 hours ago
- 5 people followed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 1 day ago
- Russia examines 1991 recognition of Baltic independence - BBC News bbc.com/news/world-eur… 3 days ago