About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
- Hillary Clinton for President - The New York Times nytimes.com/2016/09/25/opi… 1 day ago
- one person followed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 3 days ago
- 2 people unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 1 week ago
- Hillary Clinton’s concrete shoes - The Washington Post washingtonpost.com/opinions/hilla… 1 week ago
- A Wonder mbfitzmahan.wordpress.com/2016/09/12/a-w… via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago