About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
- Loved it! Unabashedly! Review: Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone Aswirl in Tra La La Land - The New York Times nytimes.com/2016/12/08/mov… 6 hours ago
- MBFitzmahan. The Sway of Her Skirt. 2011 New York. #blackandwhitephotography #streetphotography… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- MBFitzmahan. Native Pottery. 2015. Berkeley, CA. #blackandwhitephotography https://t.co/BQSatiknwp 13 hours ago
- Barring the White House Press Corps From the White House - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/02/24/opi… 18 hours ago
- How the New Yorker’s new Putin/Trump cover came together like ‘a perfect storm’ - The Washington Post washingtonpost.com/news/comic-rif… 19 hours ago