About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
- Mapping your inspirations - An example theartjunket.wordpress.com/2017/03/24/gen… via @wordpressdotcom 1 day ago
- Don Hunstein, Who Photographed Great Musicians, Dies at 88 - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/03/24/art… 2 days ago
- Abandoned movie theater in Tallinn, Estonia mbfitzmahan.wordpress.com/2017/03/24/aba… via @mbfitzmahan 3 days ago
- Abandoned mbfitzmahan.wordpress.com/2017/03/24/aba… https://t.co/plWgr4kh1d 3 days ago
- Genesis: Mapping your Artistic Inspiration theartjunket.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/gen… via @wordpressdotcom 5 days ago