About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
- The Meaning of Bob Dylan’s Silence, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2016/10/26/opi… 12 hours ago
- The Corrosive Election and the New Abnormal - The New York Times nytimes.com/2016/10/27/opi… 17 hours ago
- RT @washingtonpost: In a first in 25 years, U.S. to abstain in U.N. vote condemning its Cuba policy flip.it/KWs4p3 1 day ago
- Tom Hayden, Civil Rights and Antiwar Activist Turned Lawmaker, Dies at 76, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2016/10/25/us/… 4 days ago
- one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 6 days ago