About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
- Michelle Obama’s Dress May Have Looked Simple, but It Spoke Volumes - The New York Times nytimes.com/2016/07/27/fas… 1 day ago
- 2 people followed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 2 days ago
- ZEN: Japanese aesthetics theartjunket.wordpress.com/2016/07/21/zen… via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- Hmmmm. 'Wonder lines.' The Emails of Natalie Portman and Jonathan Safran Foer - The New York Times nytimes.com/2016/07/14/t-m… 1 week ago
- Emperor Akihito, in First for Japan Since 1817, Plans to Abdicate - The New York Times nytimes.com/2016/07/14/wor… 2 weeks ago