About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
- Um, here’s an, uh, map that shows where Americans use “um” vs. “uh” – Quartz zite.to/1bT1lQD 21 hours ago
- 1950’s Hong Kong Inspires New Photography Series by Fan Ho zite.to/1wtECVF 1 day ago
- washingtonpost.com/news/morning-m… 1 day ago
- washingtonpost.com/national/relig… 2 days ago
- Haruki Murakami: 'I'm an outcast of the Japanese literary world. Critics, writers, many of them don't like me' zite.to/1wjTL96 3 days ago