About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
- Is It Hysterical to Prepare for War With Putin? slate.com/articles/news_… via @slate 2 hours ago
- The world’s biggest mysteries scientists still can’t solve zite.to/1urlKT0 3 hours ago
- How Different Cultures Understand Time zite.to/1wSibKO 3 days ago
- Ukraine says detained Russian soldiers were on 'special mission' zite.to/1vjg7tE 1 week ago
- bbc.com/news/entertain… 1 week ago