About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
- Tim Cook, Apple’s Chief, Says He Is ‘Proud to Be Gay’ - NYTimes.com nytimes.com/2014/10/31/tec… 12 hours ago
- N. Korea cracking down on a distant threat: Ebola bigstory.ap.org/article/b1b440… 12 hours ago
- World Series 2014: Giants Beat Royals in Game 7 to Win Title - NYTimes.com nytimes.com/2014/10/30/spo… 1 day ago
- A Romantic Farmhouse for Two, Japan Edition zite.to/1t9XaXo 2 days ago
- How Japan Has Perfected Hospitality Culture - WSJ zite.to/1hD1GeZ 2 days ago