About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
- Ebola Facts: How Many Ebola Patients Have Been Treated Outside Africa? - NYTimes.com nytimes.com/interactive/20… 1 day ago
- Waves of young Israelis find a home in the former Nazi capital - The Washington Post washingtonpost.com/world/europe/w… 2 days ago
- BBC News - Nato jets 'intercept Russian spy plane' over Baltic bbc.com/news/world-eur… 2 days ago
- Canada's coverage of the Ottawa shootings put American cable news to shame zite.to/1CXM22o 2 days ago
- Ben Bradlee, legendary Washington Post editor, dies at 93 - The Washington Post washingtonpost.com/national/ben-b… 3 days ago