About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
Georgia Thornber on Chapter One (Wild Swans)… lista otto on German view: Causes of WW… mbfitzmahan on Timeline: 1870 – 19… Gente - Isaac Otto Z… on Timeline: 1870 – 19… redi on Edict: Wearing of Hair under M…
- nytimes.com/2014/03/06/art… 1 day ago
- BBC News - The Indian sanitary pad revolutionary bbc.com/news/magazine-… 2 days ago
- The Invasion Of Crimea Is Russia's Worst Foreign Policy Blunder In A Generation zite.to/NKh9f2 4 days ago
- Joint statement on Ukraine zite.to/1cwgiEO 4 days ago
- Putin Goes to War newyorker.com/online/blogs/n… via @NewYorker 5 days ago