About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
- World Series 2014: Giants Beat Royals in Game 7 to Win Title - NYTimes.com nytimes.com/2014/10/30/spo… 8 hours ago
- A Romantic Farmhouse for Two, Japan Edition zite.to/1t9XaXo 1 day ago
- How Japan Has Perfected Hospitality Culture - WSJ zite.to/1hD1GeZ 1 day ago
- 10 Things You Might Not Know About J.R.R. Tolkien zite.to/1Ds0iAG 1 day ago
- Pope Francis says evolution is real and God is no wizard - The Washington Post washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldvie… 1 day ago