About This Blog
The History of Stuff is created for and by the Upper School History students of the International School of Estonia. We are a Community of Scholars.
A scholar is excited about learning. A scholar finds other scholars have conversations about history, literature, science, math, music and art. A scholar likes to share what she learns. A scholar thinks creatively. A scholar follows the light beyond the opening of the tunnel and runs into the sunlit field.
Georgia Thornber on Chapter One (Wild Swans)… lista otto on German view: Causes of WW… mbfitzmahan on Timeline: 1870 – 19… Gente - Isaac Otto Z… on Timeline: 1870 – 19… redi on Edict: Wearing of Hair under M… mbfitzmahan on Timeline: 1870 – 19…
- Tom Tierney, Who Made Paper Dolls an Art Form, Dies at 85 nyti.ms/1ro1Ry7 4 days ago
- The Malaysia Airlines crash is the end of Russia’s fairy tale zite.to/WnHlRv 5 days ago
- U.S. Is Citing Signs of Russian Links to Jet’s Downing, via @nytimes nyti.ms/Wh2uN2 5 days ago
- Why Russians think their ‘August curse’ has come early wapo.st/1r7mz3D via @washingtonpost 5 days ago
- Raising Stakes on Russia, U.S. Adds Sanctions, via @nytimes nyti.ms/1spjHB1 1 week ago